HAS BEEN DESIGNATED THE
Orville Wright, "The British Columbia Business Broker," has over twenty-five years experience in evaluating and selling businesses in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Western Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia.
He has sold well over 1,000 businesses in a wide range of product and service industries. Orville has the background and experience to obtain the best possible deals for his clients in the least amount of time.
The following are just some of the services that a professional, experienced British Columbia Business Broker and Exit Planning Specialist like Orville Wright can do for you:
• COURTESY VALUATION – If you are ready to sell your business now, British Columbia Business Broker can provide a Courtesy Valuation of your business, based on preliminary financial information, to determine the Fair Market Value range of your business. This is very important in determining the ultimate sales price of your business. As the name implies, there is no cost or obligation for this valuation, as long as your business meets our basic criteria. For more information on this service CLICK HERE.
• PRE-SALE DUE DILIGENCE – For a fee, Global Exit Planning can perform a comprehensive, professional Pre-Sale Due Diligence on your business. This will simulate the type of due diligence that a serious, qualified buyer prospect for your business will perform, prior to removing all of the Conditions Of Purchase. This will assist you in being sure that your business will pass the buyer's due diligence quickly and that there will no roadblocks in the path towards getting your business sold. This can also minimize the amount of disruption to your ongoing operations, staff, vendors and customers. This will also assist you in determining any changes that may need to be made to your day-to-day business operations, accounting practices, client relations, inventory and assets that may increase the ultimate sales price for your business. For more information on this service CLICK HERE.
• COMPREHENSIVE EXIT PLANNING – If you are not yet ready to sell your business, but would like to prepare your business to sell for the highest possible price and the most favorable terms, within the next 1 to 3 years, it would be in your best interests to work with a professional Exit Planning Consultant to achieve these goals. For more information on this service CLICK HERE.
• SELL YOUR BUSINESS – British Columbia Business Broker has all of the tools and skills necessary to attract the largest number of qualified buyers for your business, from all over the world! They have over 100 of their own Business Opportunity Web Sites and they advertise their listings on many additional International Business Opportunity Web Sites.
Only buyer prospects that have signed a Confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreement will have access to your preliminary information. For a sample of this NDA form, CLICK HERE.
• BUSINESS BUYERS - If you are ready to buy a business, you can save yourself a great deal of time and frustration by only looking at businesses that have been professionally valuated. All businesses listed by British Columbia Business Broker have "passed the test" of being profitable now, have excellent books and records and have excellent prospects for continued growth and profitability. For a fee, the British Columbia Business Broker can perform a Pre-Purchase Due Diligence on any business listed on this Web Site or any other business that you may be considering to purchase. For more information on this service, CLICK HERE
• FACILITATE THE
• FACILITATE THE
If you are serious about getting your business sold, please contact British Columbia Business Broker today so that we can provide you with additional information on getting the process started with a Courtesy Valuation, a Pre-Sale Due Diligence or a complete Exit Plan Strategy.
If you are serious about purchasing a business, you can search the British Columbia Business Broker database of Businesses For Sale. They offer Automotive, Distribution, Food Service, General Service, Lodging, Manufacturing, Recreation and Retail businesses, Franchise listings and Internet related businesses.
For full information, visit his Web Site at: www.BritishColumbiaBusinessBroker.com
The British Columbia Business Broker
© 1998 - 2009
BBI Business Development Corporation
BUSINESS BROKER IN CAMPBELL RIVER